ArtisticSageArtisticSage

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Old man drawn with just one ball point office pen Old man drawn with just one ball point office pen

I see where siticha is coming from and how using pens involves using ink but, I disagree :). Jazza gave highlighters as an example of untraditional art supplies. Both highlighters and pens considered office supplies and using a pen is very different from using ink and a brush, or ink and an old calligraphy pen. Anyways....I wish you the BEST of luck!! :D

I also love some of your other pieces (Prince and Michael Jackson, mainly)

lewisdraws responds:

Oh wow thanks and yeah I do agree with your comments and I did see Jazza with the highlighters aswell. Thank you

Family Reunion day at the park Family Reunion day at the park

I love your creative idea of having Stan relaxing in the hammock and the heros at work. However, the fact that you outlined everything but the stream and trees looks a little odd. I personally would have outline everything or nothing, you know? If you drew everything the same way as Captain America, Stan Lee, and Wolverine, this piece would be better. I love the detail with the pen and the shading with the markers you did on those three.

If you could get your hands on some alcohol-based markers and ink, you could go far.
Best of luck on this contest ;)

ornissim responds:

Thanks for your review, I was really short in time and materials.
My markers are alcohol based, but a cheap kind. I have better drawings that I hope you'll see too.
Thanks again.

One Thousand and One Nights of Tales to be told... One Thousand and One Nights of Tales to be told...

This piece is so inspiring. I'm in love with the detail. The characters are very well drawn.
I can see nothing wrong with this piece. I love the background, you can see all of the detail, time, and effort that was put into it. Stunning, absolutely stunning!
I also entered this contest, for the first time. I wish you the best of luck.

emARTix responds:

Thank you very much for your lovely review!
Also left you one on your entry ;)